Comprehensive Estate Plan for Married Couples With Children
As a partner and a parent, you know there is nothing more important than protecting your family. If something unexpected were to happen, you’d want them to be taken care of.
This package has everything you and your spouse need to rest easy, knowing that your family’s future is secure.
Everything You Need Is Included
The Hughes Law Firm‘s online estate plan for married parents covers both spouses and includes the following tools:
- A Simple Will to specify who will get your property and assets after you die. This includes a personal property memorandum to list important pieces of your personal property and who you want to receive them.
- A Children’s Trust to provide for your children’s education and ensure their inheritance is well managed. You can choose the age(s) at which your children can access the trust.
- Named Guardians who will take care of your children, ensuring they are well cared for if something unexpected happened.
- Healthcare Protections allowing your loved ones to understand your wishes, make medical decisions on your behalf, and access your medical records if you become mentally incapacitated.
- Financial Protections that enable a trusted individual to make financial decisions and pay bills on your behalf if you become mentally incapacitated.
- Living Will
These documents are customized for you by a licensed attorney at the Hughes Law Firm. All you need to do is sign them. We will provide you with all the information you need to be sure your estate plan complies with Colorado law.
Is This Package Right For You?
This comprehensive estate plan for married parents is designed for families with minor children. Both spouses must be the children’s legal parents.
If your children are grown, consider using our estate planning package for married couples. If you have a blended family that includes step-children or children from a previous relationship, contact our office to learn more about options that fit your family.
Get Started Now
Don’t wait to protect your family. Let us put your mind at ease.
Our online estate planning tools are secure, affordable and reliable. Begin creating your comprehensive estate plan today.