Online Estate Plan for Single Parents
As a single parent, you’re used to doing whatever it takes to provide for your family. What would happen if you were unable to do that?
A comprehensive estate plan is the best way to ensure your children are provided for and taken care of if something happens to you.
Everything You Need Is Included
The Hughes Law Firm‘s online estate plan for single parents includes the following tools:
- A Simple Will to specify who will get your property and assets after you die. This includes a personal property memorandum to list important pieces of your personal property and who you want to receive them.
- A Children’s Trust to provide for your children’s education and ensure their inheritance is well managed. You can choose the age(s) at which your children can access the trust.
- Named Guardians who will take care of your children, ensuring they are well cared for if something unexpected happened.
- Healthcare Protections allowing your loved ones to understand your wishes, make medical decisions on your behalf, and access your medical records if you become mentally incapacitated.
- Financial Protections that enable a trusted individual to make financial decisions and pay bills on your behalf if you become mentally incapacitated.
- Living Will
These documents are customized for you by a licensed attorney at the Hughes Law Firm. All you need to do is sign them. We will provide you with all the information you need to be sure your estate plan complies with Colorado law.
Is This Package Right For You?
This comprehensive estate plan is for unmarried parents with minor children.
If your children are grown, consider using our estate planning package for single individuals. If you are living in an unmarried partnership, contact our office to learn more about options that fit your family.
Get Started Now
Your children’s futures are too important to leave to chance. Let us help you keep them safe.
Our online estate planning tools are secure, affordable and reliable. Begin creating your comprehensive estate plan today.