Additional Resources Provided By The Hughes Law Firm
While our FREE estate planning seminars are the best way to obtain the information you need to prepare for the future, you can also review the additional resources we provide on a wide range of elder law and estate planning issues:
- Colorado Guide to Guardianships and Conservatorships (Mail this to me Colorado Guide to Guardianships and Conservatorships): Caring for a loved one who lacks capacity can be very difficult. It is further complicated when your loved one does not have the capacity to nominate someone to act on his or her behalf.
- The Colorado Guide to Probate (Mail this to meThe Colorado Guide to Probate): Questions about what you need to do when a loved one passes away? Get the answers you need in our Colorado Guide to Probate.
- The Colorado Guide to Living Trusts (Mail this to meThe Colorado Guide to Living Trusts): Learn about the benefits of living trusts through the eyes and ears of two fictitious, but typical, clients of The Hughes Law Firm.
- The Colorado Guide to Medicaid (Mail this to meThe Colorado Guide to Medicaid): Read more about how you can create an effective Medicaid strategy that will meet your needs and possibly protect assets.
- The Colorado Guide to VA “Aid and Attendance” (Mail this to meThe Colorado Guide to VA “Aid and Attendance”): America’s veterans deserve the best health care and benefits we can provide. This guide explains some of the possible benefits available.
- The Colorado Guide to Hospice and Palliative Care (Mail this to meThe Colorado Guide to Hospice and Palliative Care): You’ve probably heard of palliative care and hospice care. Read more about the philosophy and details concerning this type of care.
- The Alzheimer’s Legal Survival Guide (Mail this to meThe Alzheimer’s Legal Survival Guide): Is anyone in your family suffering from memory loss? Read our 9 Steps to Peace of Mind for the Alzheimer’s Family.
- Life Care Plan (Mail this to meLife Care Plan): Read more about how to develop a plan that offers elder-centered solutions that encompass every aspect of a person’s needs.
- The Remarkable Living Trust (Mail this to meThe Remarkable Living Trust): This is the time-tested secret to avoiding a death probate, a disability probate, death taxes and confusion over the use of PODs, TOD and joint ownership of assets.
- The Descendants’ Bulletproof Trust ™ (Mail this to meThe Descendants’ Bulletproof Trust): This is the secret to protecting your children’s, grandchildren’s and other loved ones’ inheritance from their divorces, lawsuits, health care costs, joint tenancy and responsibility issues.
- The Lifetime Bulletproof Trust ™ (Mail this to meThe Lifetime Bulletproof Trust): Here is the secret to shielding your home and life savings from Medicaid and long-term care costs of $8,000 or more per month, without having to buy long-term care insurance, and without having to go broke in a nursing home!
Still In Need Of Help? Our Lawyers Are Just A Phone Call Away.
If you have legal questions about wills, trusts, probate, estate settlement, Medicaid planning or other estate-related legal matters, please contact one of the experienced attorneys at The Hughes Law Firm today.
Contact us today for your free 20-minute phone consultation. You can reach us online or call us at (303) 758-0680. We have several office locations in the Denver area and throughout Colorado.