What Makes Us Different
The Hughes Law Firm has been helping Colorado families plan for the future for more than 40 years. While we have pretty much seen it all when it comes to estate planning, probate and estate settlement, we know that every one of our clients is unique. We think we are, too. Here’s why:
- We offer free, no-obligation seminars on a year-round basis in many locations around the state. Find out when we will be in your area, and register today.
- Where most law firms divide their resources among divorces, bankruptcies, criminal cases, DUIs, corporate law and car wreck lawsuits ― dabbling in wills and trusts only occasionally ― we focus our entire efforts on only two areas of law: estate planning and estate settlements.
- We constantly teach estate planning through our free public seminars offered 6 to 10 times each month in Denver and up and down the Front Range. To date, we have taught over 180,000 Coloradans the “basics,” arming them with intelligent questions to ask as they shop us or others.
- We have an unrivaled 240 years of combined estate planning and estate settlement experience among our staff of 18 – many who have been with us for 25 to 35 years! There is no substitute for experience, and no greater joy than dedicated colleagues!
- We have an unmatched array of eight offices: five in metro Denver, one in Colorado Springs, one in Broomfield and one in Ft. Collins. No other firm can boast of this level of client convenience. None.
- To better serve the needs of his clients, Richard opened a full service real estate brokerage that focuses on the needs of Seniors and their families.
- We have stellar ratings from among the most reputable rating services on the planet. In fact, several of our attorneys are AV Preeminent peer review rated through Martindale-Hubbell* ― the highest rating possible. We encourage you to review our ratings on either Martindale-Hubble or AVVO, another attorney rating website.
We strive to give our clients the best of all possible worlds: the experience of the past, the best of today and continued solutions into the future.
If you would like to learn more about our highly skilled, trustworthy and authentic legal professionals, please click on their individual profile links below.
We Are Here For You ― Get Your Free 20-Minute Phone Consult To See If We Can Help
For a free 20-minute phone consult with one of our experienced estate planning lawyers, call us at (303) 758 0680 or email us online. We pride ourselves on not only helping Colorado families protect their futures, but building strong relationships as well.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Call For Your Free 20-Minute Consult