Learn More About The Hughes Elder Law Plan
H.E.L.P. stands for the Hughes Elder Law Plan, a FREE group benefits plan designed for seniors, their loved ones and their caregivers.
Co-sponsored by The Hughes Law Firm ― Denver’s premier full-service elder law firm ― and dozens of Colorado’s most trusted health care providers, residential communities and financial service professionals, the H.E.L.P. program offers FREE legal services to both couples and singles alike, including:
- FREE medical powers of attorney (a $200 value)
- FREE financial durable powers of attorney (a $200 value)
- FREE will, trust and estate plan reviews (a $360 value)
- FREE elder law advice by phone or in person (priceless)
Our staff of caring attorneys and legal professionals is standing by to H.E.L.P. reduce your stress, protect your income and assets, find valuable benefits and, most importantly, ensure that you always receive first-class care. Call 303-268-3984 to get the guidance and peace of mind you so richly deserve ― after all, it’s FREE!
What Our H.E.L.P. Callers And Partners Have To Say
It’s an awesome privilege to speak to this law firm! If YOU live in Colorado and need Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning or Elder Law guidance/direction, call The Hughes Law Firm. – Michelle, Administrator, Preferred HELP Partner
When my father was declining, I had no clue where to start. One call to your firm gave me the direction I needed. – Becky
I received the brochure about the HELP Program from the Director at my assisted living. I called the Hughes Law Firm for an urgent situation, they actually picked up the phone and I talked to a live person! My situation was averted within a day. – Cora
I was afraid to call a lawyer. My sister pushed me. Thanks to her and you, I now have hope. – Leslie
This law firm is one best firms in the senior industry that I trust most. They have several wonderful programs to support their clients and I think anyone will be pleased with their services. – Kelly, Business Owner, HELP Partner
My mother was quickly going broke paying for care. Panicked, I called. You helped stop the bleeding. – Janice
I got stuck filling out Mom’s Medicaid application. You folks help make sense of it all for me. Thank you. – Jonathan
I heard that my daughter could get paid to take care of me, but I didn’t know how to make that work right. Sami helped me put a legal care contract together that put my mind at ease, and really helped my daughter out, too. – Arthur
Who We Are
In addition to The Hughes Law Firm, the H.E.L.P. program is co-sponsored by several well-respected Colorado businesses and health care providers, including:
- Assisted- and independent-living facilities such as Brookdale Senior Living Solutions, The Village at BelMar, Rose of Sharon Assisted Living, Sunrise Senior Living, LLC, Mountain Vista Senior Living Community, Peregrine Senior Living and Willowbrook Place
- Medical and nonmedical home care providers, including DignityFirst Health at Home, SYNERGY HomeCare, GoldLeaf Home Health, Home Care Assistance, All The Comfort of Home Incorporated, Talem Home Care and Interim HealthCare
- Senior transition specialists, including Senior Path and Senior Care Authority
- Case management providers, including InnovAge and Next Step for Seniors
- Dignity Memorial and Feldman Mortuary
- The Colorado Gerontological Society
- Morning Star Adult Day Program
- Home Health Care providers, including GoldLeaf Home Care and Interim Health Care
- All About Seniors, Inc.
- Philips Lifeline and Accessible Systems
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Whether you have questions about wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, conservatorships, Medicaid planning, asset protection or any other estate-related legal matter, our lawyers will answer your questions and provide you with the legal guidance you deserve. Call us at 303-268-3984 today and get the H.E.L.P. you need ― but remember that H.E.L.P. benefits are available only to families working with our H.E.L.P. sponsors.