Talem Home Care
The Latin word Talem can be translated to empower, lead and achieve. At Talem Home Care, we empower people to take control of their health and lead them through the complicated health care system so our patients can achieve their goal of staying independent and healthy at home for as long as possible.
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia — Our excellent staff is highly trained in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care and support.
- ALS — We work very closely with the ALS association to provide care, support and knowledge for ALS patients
- Hospice — We provide continuous support for hospice patients in/out of their homes and work closely with hospice nurses.
- Pre/Post-Hospital visits — We offer a wide variety of care and services to clients before and after hospital procedures.
Our Services Include:
- Free Care Management
- Free Home Safety Evaluation
- Customized Care Plan
- We Accept Medicaid HCBS, Medicaid IHSS, Private Pay and LTC Insurance
- Free Rides Home To and From the Hospital*
- Service Provider For and Proud Partner with Philips Lifeline
Call Today: (303) 758-0680